Claymore c1 is the Swiss Army Knife of passive true bypass switchers. With 2 discrete channels—both in AND out—abilities expand to 5 distinct duties. Single-switch version has a standard step-on / step-off foot switch; Dual-switch version adds a momentary switch—VERY handy for rapid attack—& handier still, adds a mute function: if step-on / step-off & momentary switches are activated simultaneously Claymore mutes Ch1 output.
Have Feet? Will Travel:
- Choose 1 of 2 different signal sources (A/B Input)
- Choose 1 of 2 different outputs (A/B Output)
- Silence a Signal Source (Kill)
- Route Signal to Output Dry or Through FX Loop (Send & Receive)
- Momentarily Mute Both Inputs (Dual Button Only)
Dead-simple passive design means no batteries or power supplies to worry about:
- Compact Cast-Aluminum Chassis
- Hand-Soldered Point to Point in USA
- True Bypass Passive Circuit
- Designed for Quick/Easy Switchgear Replacement
Not a Lumber Jack? Works GREAT switching between (or adding to) pedal-chains & using alternate signal sources for brute switching knob-jocks & other 1/4″ audio deviants.
- Cast Aluminum Chassis 4.425″ x 2.4″ x 1.2″ (112mm x 60.5mm x 31mm)
- Jacks: 1/4″ Phono
- True Bypass
- Hand Soldered Point to Point Construction = Easy Switch Replacement.
- Passive / No Power Required